91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我們保證這類事情在將來的交付中不再發生
92.We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you our front carefully attention inhandling your future order.
我們十分珍惜這次機會,保證在將來的訂單中更加注意
93.Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.
我們的產品一直如我們發給你的樣品那樣好,我能保證將不會降低質量
94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you nextmonth and what’s samples you saw just now.
我保證在質量上,我們下月發給你的貨物和剛才你看到的樣品是一樣的
95.I can promise you that the product we send to you will be of A-one quality.
我能保證我們將發給你的產品屬于A級
96.Our products are surely of standard quality.
確信我們產品質量一流
97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
我保證付款將不遲于六月末
98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
我保證我將檢查這些問題并確認是否我們的過錯
99.We can make sure that these goods avoid been damaged during the transit.
我們能確信貨物在運輸過程中避免受損
100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.
我們將重新保證設備維修的保護
101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIFJakarta.
請把附件中詢價單上的貨物價格(雅加達,CIF)報給我們。
102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.
請把10噸胡桃肉(CIF,漢堡)的最低價格報給我們。
103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.
請把10令白色海報紙(FOB,倫敦)的最低價格報給我們。
104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.
為了我們合作圓滿,請把最具競爭力的價格報給我們。
105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .
請把肥料的最低價格報給我們。
(內容來源:滬江英語)
本文章內容來源于網絡,分享僅供參考,不得用于商業用途。如有不同觀點,歡迎與我們探討交流。
作為一家煙臺英文翻譯專業公司,傳實翻譯專為國內外客戶提供國標翻譯、法規翻譯、標簽翻譯等多語種的專業翻譯服務。憑借其前身食品伙伴網翻譯部多年的食品翻譯積累,已累計翻譯標準萬余份,尤其在食品、化工、化妝品及醫療等領域,所出的翻譯件質量高,速度快,深受業內客戶好評,成為煙臺專業翻譯公司中的資深團隊。
立即咨詢傳實翻譯,獲取專業食品翻譯報價!
電話:0535-2129195
煙臺傳實翻譯有限公司,專注食品行業翻譯20年,助您規避風險!
手機版







